Quality Management System & Information Security Management System
Implement ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management System (ISMS),
PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency Continues to Improve the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Smart Telco, Smart Digital and Smart System Service Provision Management.
Commitment and Responsibility
To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management System (SMKI), all employees of PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency needs to jointly commit to the implementation of QMS and SMKI through the following processes and steps:
1. Ensuring that the policies and objectives of the SMM and SMKI are implemented and aligned with the strategic objectives of PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency.
2. Ensure that the needs of SMM and SMKI are integrated with the existing processes at PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency.
3. Ensuring the availability of QMS and ISMS resources that can expedite QMS and ISMS implementation activities.
4. Communicate the importance of effective information security management and compliance with information security management system requirements;
5. Ensuring that the information security management system achieves the expected benefits.
6. Support personnel to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS and ISMS.
7. Ensure continuous improvement.
8. Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership in their respective workplaces.
Quality Management System (QMS) Policy
In order to maintain service quality and QMS implementation, PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency defines the following quality management requirements:
1. Manage and maintain SME services to provide optimal service for internal and external customers.
2. Provide services and solutions to the needs of SME Services according to requirements, in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
3. Always make improvements and enhancements to service quality and the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy
In order to maintain information security and the implementation of SMKI, PT. Smart Millennium Efficiency defines information security requirements as follows:
1. Providing Smart Apps application services, Telecommunications Services and Network Services that are oriented towards customer satisfaction and meet security, reliability and efficiency aspects.
2. Maintain the aspects of confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets owned by the company from threats from internal and external parties.
3. Maintain and continuously improve the quality of Smart Apps application services, Telecommunications Services and Network Services through consistent monitoring, reporting and review activities accompanied by continuous and continuous improvements.
4. Meet the applicable laws and regulations and meet the requirements of the Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001:2022 standards and applicable laws and regulations.